Sunday, November 14, 2010

Weekend Recap

Good Evening Bloggers,

Hope you all had a great weekend!!! WE DID!
It was a long one since I have been off of work since Thursday Whoot Whoot.

Thursday night my mom came into town and spent the night at our house!! She spoiled us with goodies from Trader Joes!! Thanks Momma! Please come back for another visist very soon!

Friday my grandparents, mom, Joe and I went to dinner and a movie. We saw "Morning Glory" with Harrison Ford, Rachel McAdams, and Diane Keaton. It is about a morning news show. We all thought it was pretty good and enjoyed being out together.

Saturday, Joe did some football watching and I did some SHOPPING. I needed some new clothes for work desperately bad. Saturday night we headed over to Joe's friend from college. He moved here about a year ago and recently became engaged so we had lots to catch up on. We had a great time and if you haven't played Rock Band I would recommend it I am not a big "GAMER" but we all did this and it was so much FUN!! Lots of laughing and good music!

Today I was a little bit under the weather but we did manage to run some errands and Joe raked our backyard. Today alone he had 6 FULL bags- to date I think he is at 17 bags. YIKES!!!!
This week we have full plates at work and at home. We head back to K9 University  aka Dog School for Wrigely on Tuesday night. And I will be getting ready for Mr. H's big birthday weekend!!!! Sorry I cant share any more details since he frequents this website daily!!

Have a great Monday everyone and up for tomorrow's post: EXCITING NEWS!!!!!

No comments: