Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Few New Additions

HI Bloggers,

Hope you have had a great week so far!! This week has gone incredibly  fast. I wanted to post a few new additions to our house and tell you the story behind them.

 St. Anthony's the church that we got married at gave us this picture as a wedding gift. After our honeymoon I had a 60% off coupon at Michael's so we headed to get it matted and framed! I love the brown frame because with our house so well and the orangish copper matting brings out the colors beautiful. I will never forget the bagpiper and all our family and friends standing outside of the doorway as we came out of the church on that special day.
 This was a wedding gift that we received sadly it didn't come with a card so we don't know exactly who it is from!!! But we LOVE IT I think it is something so unique and we will have it for years to come.
 This is the new piece of furniture for our dinning room that I wrote about a couple of weeks ago. I finished getting it set up last weekend. I don't know how but the wood matches our dining room perfectly and we didn't get these pieces together.
This is the picture of both pieces. It is a great finish to this area of our home!!!!

No comments: