Tuesday, July 12, 2011

When You're A Momma To Be. . . . .

When You're A Momma To Be . . . . . . . . . .

THINGS CHANGE   like

the way you sleep

the way your clothes look

YOUR BODY

what type of food sounds good

YOUR FEET

the way you pray

they way you look at life and plan for the future

and . . . . . THE WAY YOU SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You stop looking for YOU and start looking for that BABE!

A little something if our baby is BOY:
This was the first baby thing I bought. To me it was just so JOEY I could see him wearing the same thing!

A little something if our baby is a GIRL:
A pink and brown outift and then a little white outfit with pink trim and cutie hat!!!!!!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Shopping for the baby, or in my case a 3-year old, NEVER gets old! As a mom to a little boy, I admit I sometimes wander through the girls' section and look at all the cute sundresses and sandals. However, boys clothes have come a long way and there are so many cute styles out there.

I'm happy to read that your pregnancy is going smoothly and that you're really enjoying this time. It won't be too much longer and you'll be holding that little one :-)

-Tracy