Thursday, July 14, 2011

26 Weeks

This is not my favorite picture but it is the only one that I have that is closest to the the 26 week mark so here you blogland- yeah for pregnancy pictures!!!!!

Well things are going well!!!!! I cant believe in only a few short months baby H will be here!

Enjoy the update:
What is happening with Baby H this week:
The network of nerves in your baby's ears is better developed and more sensitive than before. He may now be able to hear both your voice and your partner's as you chat with each other. He's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of his lungs. These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when he's born and takes that first gulp of air. And he's continuing to put on baby fat. He now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches

Cravings: Pretty much the same FRUIT, FRUIT, and FRUIT. 

Clothes: Pretty much all maternity. I can still wear some shirts that I wore before pregnancy but the pants are all maternity.

Nursery: We have the room emptied out and Joey moved the crib we got last week up to the room. Next up will be painting the room, then filling it with all the baby goodies.

Names: We have out list for the hospital ready to go.

This past Monday we had an appointment with my Midwife, (who I love) and the baby was transverse which mean the baby was long ways, which surprised us all because he had been head down. I had my glucose tolerance test that same day and then had to go back yesterday and now the baby is breach head up, bottom down. So hopefully in the next month or so this sweet baby gets turned around and gets back to his head down position.

No comments: