Thursday, July 28, 2011

Stroller Strides

Good Morning,

It is a gloomy rainy day in the Quad Cities, I wonder if the weather will turn-around and the sun will come out?

Have you ever heard of Stroller Strides?


I hadn't until a couple of weeks ago when a friend was telling me about it. Stroller Strides is a workout class for moms with kids and pregnant women. Stroller Strides is a total fitness program for new moms that they can do with their babies. It includes cardio bursts and intervals of body toning and ab work. Taught by specially trained instructors, it's a great workout for any level of exerciser.

I tried out the class yesterday for the first time and here were my thoughts:
-LOVED that it was outside along one of our beautiful trails in the QC during the winter it is held inside.
-LOVED getting to meet more women that are in the same chapter of life with me.
-the instructor did a great job modifying things for the pregnant ladies!!!
-I felt so great afterwards!!! It is good to get your heart pumping when pregnant!
Overall I would highly recommend this class to anyone!!!!

Want more information on it? Check out http://www.strollerstrides.com/

No comments: