Friday, July 15, 2011

Brotherly Love

Good Morning,

It's Friday and it looks to be a  beautiful weekend! I am excited for the weekend because it is filled with family time!!!!!!!!

The weekend started for us last night with the arrival of Joey's brother Mikey, who I love dearly! We had a cookout last night and lots of laughs.

Joey and Mikey have created a yearly tradition of attending a series of Cubs game in Chicago every summer. I love that they do this because it is important to have family traditions together.

I was able to snap a few pictures before they took off this morning:



I love you boys, you are the best in the world and I am so glad I have you both in my life!!!!!!

What's on the agenda for me you may be wondering, well on Saturday I will head to Des Moines for Joey's cousin's bridal shower.I am so glad that I can be part of the event and see more Haluska's

Have a great weekend everybody!

1 comment:

O.squared. said...

What a great tradition! Go CUBS Go!