Thursday, May 19, 2011

GUILTY PLEASURES

Good Morning Blogland,

Hope your day is off to a great start!

Today I wanted to share one of my guilty pleasures with you and that is getting magazines in the mail!! I love getting the mail everyday! I think I get it from my grammie who made going to the mailbox an exciting thing! Oh the simple things in life.

Anyways over the past year I have started following a site called FrugalGirls! Everyday they offer freebies and great discounts/ One of their discounts that I have scored big on this year are MAGAZINES. They offer great prices for yearly subscriptions.

Here are a few that I enjoy getting every month!!!!
This magazine has great recipes, party ideas, coupons, organizational tips and makes as a great gift for friends. I highly recommend it! 12 issues a year for only $2.99


Another great find for $2.99 a year with decorating ideas, monthly interviews, recipes and great at home DIY projects!


Cooking Light= RECIPES, RECIPES, RECIPES. What is great about the recipes is that they feature tear out grocery shopping list and under 20 minute dinners which ROCK!!!

What are your guilty pleasures?

No comments: