Friday, June 3, 2011

Baby H Update-2

Good Morning,

The weekend is right around the corner and I am excited!! Joe isn't working- YEAH! and we are blessed enough to have family coming to our house to help with various projects we are wanting to complete before the arrival of Baby H.

Now onto the update of our baby:

Currently I am 20 weeks and 2 days. I am measuring right on target with my weight and growth.

Yesterday was a very exciting day for Joe and I we had our ultrasound!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joe was on cloud nine and I was a little nervous before we went in. It is amazing how they can tell and describe all the different things.

As of yesterday the baby is weighing 3/4 of a pound and is facing head down. The baby has been in this position since the beginning though and Joe and I took it as a good sign that this baby has been ready from day 1 for the big arrival.

Now for some pictures:
A beautiful profile shot of our baby, You can clearly see the nose lips, and tummy in this picture.


Joey and I love this shot!!!!  because you can see the baby's leg and foot with toes! The ultrasound tech said
"oh my look at that long leg" I think we are going to have a long baby! Isn't the baby's foot big too? Just like it's dad!

This is a picture of the baby's arm with his hand and a finger pointing up.

This picture is when the baby turned from a profile view to looking forward so you can see a closer view of the face with the eyes, nose and mouth! Hi Sweet Baby!!!! We cant wait to meet you!

Hope you enjoyed the pictures of our sweet baby I promise a bump picture will be coming as well sometime in the future. Have a great weekend

No comments: