Sunday, January 16, 2011

One Fun Weekend

Hello Everyone,

Hope you all had a great weekend!!! We just got back tonight from a fun filled weekend in Chicago with my momma!! We got on the road early on Friday so we could surprise her at her office. It was such a treat to meet some of her co-workers and for Joe to see the Naperville office.

After being at the office we headed to downtown Naperville to start the weekend off with appetizers and drinks.
 My two favorites. . . Joe and Momma When I am with these two I am home!
                    Me and the Hubby!!!!!
My mom and I. I really need to give it up to her. She has been there through thick and thin, through good and bad, through the ups and downs of life and she not only loves my but loves Joe as well. Every time we go visit her she makes such an effort to take care of us and spoil us rotten with her time and attention. Thank you mom for all the little and the BIG things that you do for the both of us. You are a true example of unconditional love.

Saturday we got a big surprise and that was the news that my three cousins Grace, Caroline, and Madeline were coming over for a sleepover!!! If you follow this blog you know that I LOVE being with these babes. We had a big picnic in the house for dinner, did a spa night and watched the cake show which they love.

                   Madeline had a new favorite snuggle buddy on Saturday night. . Mr. Joe!
                  Here they are again, this was Madeline's spot for most of the night. Doesn't she look so comfy, she had to wear Joe's sweatshirt.
Here I am with all three girls watching the Cake Championship Show.

Sunday we headed to a bar in downtown Naperville to watch the BEARS. . . . WIN!!!!!!!!!!!! The atmosphere rocked with lots of fans that were cheering them on!!!!!!  Get ready Green Bay the Bears are on their way to pounce you.

We really do love our weekend getaways. They give us a chance to be with family and to feel like we have been on a mini vacation.  Next weekend we are off to Des Moines and I cant wait.

1 comment:

O.squared. said...

I love hearing about your adventures! Fun weekends like that make it hard to return to work on Monday. Regardless, have a great one!