Wednesday, November 2, 2011

An Update through Pictures

Good Morning,

Here is an update through pictures. We have been blessed with many family and friends visitng us lately and WE LOVE IT!

CoCo holding baby Harper a few hours after she was born!!! We loved when you were here for a week CoCo and cant wait for your next visit!

Grandma and Grandpa Zanoni!!!! Dad loves me in all my Iowa State gear and I am looking forward to my first long distance road trip to see you!

MiMam and Nana, I am counting down the days till your next visit and love all the pretty clothes you spoiled me with!


Mommies friends: My mom loves you girls and so do I!!!!!! Thanks for all my fashionista clothing you ladies have great taste!
The Hahn's dad says you have lots of good stories about them but I cant hear about them till I'm 21?

The She She's I have been waiting to meet you girls for along time especially after all the talking my mom does about you and she was right you girls are great! Loved our picnic on the floor and cant wait for more!

Harper's thank you for all who visited her! A H cookie!

Thank you to all of our friends and family who have visited, called, sent packages, and wished us well with our new arrival We love you all dearly!

Tomorrow's Post: Harper's 2 week check up!!!!! Can you believe it already?

No comments: