Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Greetings,

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!!! This year was a bit different for Joey and I were actually in our own home for this holiday. It was a nice change of pace for this Holiday and we have realized that as our family grows it will be important to create our family traditions on holidays as well.

Here is our little Turkey on the day:
Her shirt says "Mommy's Little Turkey" we couldn't get one where she was smiling and the outfit didn't last that long since she had a big episode of spitting up shortly after we took the picture!

 Thanksgiving morning Joe did a 5 mile race in Davenport, while Harper and I watched the Macy's Day parade. When Joey got home we relaxed for a bit before heading to my grandparents for dinner.

After dinner we started watching the Godfather series, have you seen all 3? I was hooked immediately.

I have lots to share with you this week so stay tuned for more posts this week!

No comments: