Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Giving Thanks

Good Morning Blogland,

Well Thanksgiving day is right around the corner, we are having an unusual Holiday but will catch you up on that next week! Promise!

With that being said I think it is time to GIVE THANKS!!
Briefly I want to give thanks for my two loves Joe and Harper. Joe you are my bestest friend and I have fallen in love with you so much more watching you be a father. To my little cuddler Harper you arrived and turned my world upside down in the best way possible, I love you more than words can say.

A few other things that I am grateful for:
To all my fellow momma's out there for their support, advice, encouragement, and support.

Caffeine- who thought I could love you more but I do.

My shoes: for the last month of my pregnancy none of my shoes fit and it is so good to be able to wear my shoes again.

No snow, I am just plain not ready for it but I am going to work on preparing myself.

Wine: it is so nice to enjoy an occasional glass of wine

We wish all of our friends and families a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. Stuff your faces, enjoy each other, and make memories!

No comments: