Monday, October 11, 2010

NAME CHANGE

Hello Bloggers,

Hope you all had a great weekend and soaked up this wonderful weather!!! I will get to the long weekend festivities in a later post but first . . . . . . .

I need a minute with all the married women in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why has no one told me about the ordeal it is going to be change my name! Goodness gracious I spent two hours working on it this morning and am still not done.

Now with this said, let me say I am extremely proud to take Joe's last name HALUSKA!
A while back during our engagement I got a smidge sad about not being a Turner anymore but truly I will always be a Turner and now I am a Haluska. I am getting to keep my history and create a new with a new family.

I need to keep plugging away with phone calls to get this switch made but I had to take a minute for a shout-out about this!!!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Changing your name is a major pain! I did everything but my social security card until we had been married for 2 year!

Erin said...

yikes!! tell me about it