Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall Favorites!!!

Happy Fall everyone,
Today I decided to post some of my fall favorites!!!!

So a few weeks ago I got this wreath at one of my favorite stores for Home Decor and that is HomeGoods, Have you heard of it??? It is kind of like a TJ MAXX or MARSHALLS instead only HOME DECOR!!!! and at fabulous prices!!!!!!!!! When I saw this wreath I initially debated on it but now that it is up I am so glad that I got it!! I love colors in it and I feel like I can I have it up all the way from September till November!
Well I tried taking a picture of a new rug/mat for the front door but my lovely dog WRIGLEY kept getting in the picture so I decided to make this one an action shot of my night!!! Ha!!! When I saw this mat the colors reminded me of fall and I had to have it- Thanks Target for making the "must haves" so reasonable!

This is a decoration that I get out every fall that my Poppy made for me!! I love the pumpkins and that the scarecrow is smiling!!! Even though fall signals that cold weather is on the way- the colors are so eye appealing to me.

This is another one of my favorites!!! I got these fall berry stalks from our trip last year to Decorah, Iowa. I am so happy that they lasted all year in the basement and I hope to get them out for years to come. What a nice way to make a memory of a trip with something that you can use as a decoration.



A childhood memory that came to life this past weekend. When I was a little girl every fall my mom would take me to Edwards Apple Orchard and the Pumpkin Patch. It was a day long excursion that included lots of pumpkin knocking and cinnamon sugar donuts. This past weekend my mom packed me a bag of donuts from the orchard!! ! smelling them brought back so many memories!! thanks for the effort. I couldn't go with you this year and having the donuts made it so much better!! Joe thanks you as well for the yummy donuts!! You have made so many lasting memories for me!!!!!!!!
What are some of your fall favorites-bloggers?????



No comments: