Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My New Best Friend

Recently I have started a very passionate, intense, and constant new friendship with . . . . . . . .

http://www.weddingbee.com


This is my constant companion well that is next to Joe but this site runs a very close second.

My top 5 reasons of why I love weddingbee,com
1. Great blogs from brides that are newly engaged, deep in the planning mood, and brides that are looking back on the experience
2. CLASSIFIEDS this is a section where brides sell stuff- I am girl that loves deals and this is the place to find them.
3. Advice from the Brides that have recently walked down the aisle
4. Proposal Stories, I think when you are engaged you enjoy reading these stories
and last and most importantly
5. GREAT DIY PROJECTS: IF you are a bride or you like to do DIY projects Check this out!!!!!!!!!

I have found so many great unique and cost efficient ideas!!!!!!!

No comments: