Monday, May 17, 2010

BNL CONCERT

This past weekend was a busy one for us!!!!!!!! But it was packed with lots and lots of fun stuff!!!!!! I wasnt able to upload the pictures in order but enjoy them all!!!!!!! Barenaked Ladies were in town so my family came over for a pre-party and then off to the concert we went!!!!!!









Here are my Mom, Uncle Ken who lives in Michigan and drove down for the concert, and Grammie Jo Jo.

My Uncle Jim, Aunt Karen, and you know this guy!!!!! Joe Haluska.


My mom and I during the concert we loved to sing and dance together!!!!

Everybody was at the concert was asking Ken about his Barenaked Ladies T-shirt what a fashion man!


Kevin was at our pre-party he is home now from school and we are all so glad he is back!

Uncle Ken and Jim horsing around at the Pre-Party!!!!!!!!!!

The fans of Barenaked Ladies getting ready to head out for the event!!!!!!!!!!


The Wedding season started this past weekend for us as well for a co-worker of Joey's. It was a great event and a good way to kick off the summer of Weddings!!!!!






















No comments: