Wednesday, December 9, 2009

DRESS SHOPPING!

This past weekend some of my family and I went DRESS SHOPPING!!!!





And what fun we had!!!!!!!!!





This is something that I have dreamt about since a little girl so the antcipation was killing me to get started! I preped that week by working out hard and a little bit of tanning!!!!!


My mom, aunt Karen, and grammie went.



We had a great time!

It was very interesting because I went into the day thinking I knew exactly what I wanted but to my surpise I ended up loving something different.

We didnt find the one that day but I know the one for me is right around the corner! Sorry to say though once I do find "the one" I wont be able to post pictures because my Groom is a frequent visitor of this blog!!!

Next post: Will you be my flowergirl???

No comments: