Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Tree and Entertaining!



Greetings,

It has been awhile since I blogged but I decided that the holidays should be spent with my family and not the computer. This is going to seem dated but I figured that I would show pictures of our first Christmas tree together.





This was Joey's first "real tree" He wasnt too excited about it at first but once he got going he was feeling GOOD!!! Straight the first try- WAY TO GO JOE (in my cheer voice)







Once Joey got the Tree up he celebrated with some VINO- it seems that the more VINO you drink the better the decorations go up!!!!!! What fun we had !!!!


Our Finished Project:
Many Laughs!!!!
Many Memories
And a Very Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next Blog: Holiday Decorating and Entertaining!

No comments: