Thursday, August 25, 2011

Have you heard of . . . .

Have you heard of . . . . .

Pinterest ?????????????????????

Well I did awhile back an decided to check it out. You have to request a membership and usually within a few days you get an email back from them allowing membership and your account information. Pinterest is where friends can follow you as you "pin" things to different boards that yo are creating. For example you could have a home decor, part ideas, books worth reading, my style, cooking, nursery ideas etc.

Well my email came through awhile back and I sat on it for 2 months and this week I decided to check it out and guess what I LOVE IT!!!!

It has so many creative ideas, I don't have the hang of it completely yet but I recommend you trying it out!!!! If you do let me know what you think of it.

No comments: