Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What Happens Now

Well I am keeping it up on blogging and had a hard time deciding as what to post on here tonight because I had a couple of different ideas.

You might be wondering what the title has to do with this post

" What Happens Now"

Well the other day at work a co-worker of mine approached me and asked "So you're married, what now?" and this got me thinking, what happens after the wedding, after the honeymoon???? Well I thought I would give everyone an update on what is going on with Joe and Me!!!

A Joe Update:
-Joe is working very long hours right now on multiple projects at KJWW. Although I miss him at night I have a great admiration for his dedication to his work.
-In the Next six months Joey will be studying for his PE-Professional Engineering Licence. This is big in the engineering world and I cant wait to burn the midnight oil studying with him.
-Joe is becoming Mr. Fix it. As any homeowner would tell you, there is always something to fix in your house. Well since the wedding has come and gone we are moving onto our house. Our bathroom is getting completely torn out in the next few weeks and re-done. I promise I will do before and after pictures.
-Joe is starting obedience school with Wrigley, our chocolate lab.
-The softball season is coming to an end but Joe has weekly basketball games to look forward to.

An Erin Update:
-Work is going well for me. After October I will be hitting the ground with the recruitment cell to various places in the United States. This is something that I love from my job, getting to see this wonderful country
-I am starting another blog, yes and it has been occupying my time. This blog will be more developed and I hope that you will check it out. I plan to reveal the name and web address SOON.
-I belong to a volunteer group called Junior League and I am chairing our fall fundraiser which is a wine/beer tasting. If you know me this is a very enjoyable thing.
-I am working on my children's book. I am finishing the manuscript and will begin sending it out to literary agents.
-I am becoming Mrs. Fix-It, well maybe I shouldn't go that far, more like paint, finish, and decor wifey. The bathroom adventure has me nervous but I felt better after the contractor said "I know what you want- SPA LIKE"


Well hopefully that sums up the question of "What Happens Now?"

Talk To You Tomorrow

No comments: