Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Honeymoon Journal and Pics- Part 2


Hello Bloggers,

Aren't you loving this weather, it is an Indian Summer.

Here is another follow-up to the first post about our Honeymoon.

August 27th Journal Entry
Another Surprise arrived this morning while I was swimming in our pool (pictured above) breakfast- Mr. Haluska is one sneaky guy. The breakfast was delicious and the weather is perfect. When we were done with breakfast and walking down to the pool Joe took me to another surprise and that was the Spa. We had lined up a couples massage for us. This was Joe's first massage and I think he enjoyed it. Not as much as me though, I am a spa junkie and could go everyday. When we arrived back at the pool we made our first trip to the swim-up-bar I started off with a pink lady, which has strawberries, bananas, and rum very yummy. Joe wanted to stay native to St. Lucia and stuck with the Piton beer. We spent the entire day at the pool. For lunch we had an outdoor lunch at the Greek restaurant. It was very yummy I tried grape leafs, which was the only time I tried them. This night we headed to Italian restaurant Armando's we tried lots of different wine and ate some delicious pasta. Our first day was amazing. We have been bitten by the travel bug.




No comments: