Sunday, September 19, 2010

Something to Warm You Soul


Doesnt that look yummy???

Hope all my fellow Bloggers are doing well and you had a great weekend.

We had a great weekend and I will be posting about it this week.
I am challenging myself to post everyday this week, lets see if I can make it happen.

Since the past couple of days have gotten cold. I was looking for something warm to make for dessert that made me feel like fall.

I found this great recipe by Sandra Lee from the Food Network

Individual Blackberry Cobbler

2 Pounds frozen blackberries
1 cup sugar
3 tablespoons instant tapioca
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 packet butter biscuit mix (bisquick)
3/4 cup cream soda

Directions

Preheat oven 350- Spray ramekins with non stick spray. In a bowl combine frozen blackberries, tapioca, lemon juice, 1/4 cup cream soda, sugar. Stir together and transfer to ramekins.

In a large bowl combine biscuit mix and remaining cream soda, mix until blended, top blackberry mix with biscuit mixture. Sprinkle sugar on top of biscuit mix. Bake 30 to 40 minutes.



Serve Warm.

Hope you enjoy.



No comments: