Saturday, September 18, 2010

Honeymoon Journal and Pics-Part 3



AHHH the warm weather has gone away and the cold, rain and wind has arrived!!!!!!!!



I am in on this Saturday night so I decided to conclude our Honeymoon updates with a list of stuff from St. Lucia rather than my journal entries and the pics. Hope you enjoy.
St. Lucian's speak French but teach English in the schools, children learn French at home and in their villages.
Snorkeling was BEAUTIFUL the coral reefs and the fish are something that I could see everyday
I think I know how Tina Turner got great arms, KAYAKING, oh my goodness after a few days of this I was SORE.
WE ARE COMING BACK SOMEDAY
WE HAVE BEEN BITTEN BY THE TRAVELING BUG.
Although we didn't win at poolside Bingo we had some very good laughs.
Having your villa cleaned every morning and fridge re-stocked everyday makes it hard to get back to reality.
The non-active volcano natural mud bath rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE ARE COMING BACK SOMEDAY!!!!!!
We missed our families for sure
Going to the pool never gets old
WE ARE COMING BACK SOMEDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We had a great time and are getting back to reality and feel so lucky to have had this opportunity to spend quality time with each other as our journey begins.




No comments: