Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy Birthday



Happy Friday to All,

Well Today I am celebrating two very special people in my life!!!!!!!!


Happy Birthday to my Aunt Sue. My Uncle Don brought Sue to my grandparents when I was in third grade and I have been in awe of her ever since then. She has played with me, done my hair, gave me great advice, been a great example to me of a mother and a wife, and in recent years has become a dear friend to me. I love you Sue!!! I hope you have a great day and know that you are loved by all of us!!!
Happy Birthday to the sweetest girl ever- yes I know I am prejudice because she is my Godbaby. Madeline Jane Turner turned 4 this week and I really cant believe it. The past 4 years have zoomed by. Truly, it feels like just yesterday I was holding her and counting her toes and fingers with her big sister Caroline. Madeline, I love your personality, I love your spunk, I love how your blond hair gets white in the summer, I love how you love your puppy, I love how you hug and kiss- I just love all of you!!!!!!
Happy Birthday to two people that I love dearly!!!!!!!

1 comment:

sue said...

Thank you Erin. You are very special too:)