Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Family Traditions

Greetings,

Well I have something to admit fellow bloggers, in the next 30 days because the wedding is in 30 days!!!!!!! it will be here before we know it and my blogging might have to take a backseat for a bit but don't worry I have BIG plans for when I return. Stay tuned.

Tonight I want to talk about Family Traditions.
During our Pre-Kana classes with our priest, Joe and I worked on developing family traditions that we had each experienced and now we are creating ones for our future family. Here are a few of them.
- Vacations: We want to take an annual vacation together and eventually when the kiddos come along. We have plans to explore many places!!!
-Christmas traditions: Watching its a Wonderful Life together while making Christmas cookies and decorating! Simple but important.
-Making time for family events, going to see our extended family.
-Participating in church activities with our family
-Birthdays!! Celebrate good times!!!
These are just a few but it was so much fun to write!! It was fun to talk about with Joe and even better to dream about all of these traditions. I encourage you to do the same with your families. What are some of your family traditions?

No comments: