Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Weekend Away So The Parents Can Play

This past weekend me and the hubby headed on Thursday to KC to start the celebrations of Joe's best friend wedding. It was such a good time and despite the cold weather we had a great time and got to soak up every adult moment.

The rehersal dinner was at a beautiful italian resturant called Trezo Mare. I loved the selection of dinnedr and the cold drinks!! This is a picture of the groom, Joe and I.

Unfotunately they had planned the ceremony and reception to be outisde and it was cold. But during the day I ran out and got some much needed tights to coplete my look for the evening.
 The tent was gorgeous and Katrina made all of the decor herself!!!
 Me and my the best man at the wedding! Love him!
Yes we had a very long weekend and Harper and I were in some much needed time in bed together sleeping!

No comments: