Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Patty's Day


Greetings Fellow Bloggers!!!!!!!!!!!



I know you all might be thinking. . . . . . "Erin, Why didn't you post anything on St. Patrick's Day?"


Well I took the Day off so I could soak up all the fun of the day.


My St. Patrick's Day was glorious. The sun was shining, I saw Green everywhere I went, Many of my co-workers stopped by to celebrate the special day with me, I recieved many well wishes from friends and family, and it was my 2 year anniversary with Joe.


Yes. . . My favorite day of the year and my anniversary!!! What a day!!!


That night Joey and I went out to a gourmet dinner in downtown Davenport. The walk to the restaurant was so nice because of the weather. I truly feel that people that live in the Midwest have such a greater appreciation for Spring. After our DELICIOUS and DECADENT dinner we headed off to an Irish bar to meet some friends for a drink.

All in all it was a great night.


As I look back these two years have gone by so quickly. So much has changed and I have changed as a person. I am grateful for every minute and feel BLESSED.


While we were eating dinner Joey and I made prediction's on what the next two years would bring for us. But those details our in the future and we will take them as they come!!!!


Hope everyone had a great day

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY

No comments: