Monday, March 29, 2010

Let's Go Blue!!!!!!!

Well if you don't know it I am a HUGE DUKE basketball fan!!!!


No I am not a typical person just hopping on the victory chain, I am a real mean, fighting, extremely proud DUKE FAN and have been since I was a little girl!!!!

Every March I get charged up when the college basketball tournament starts and get pumped to cheer on my Blue Devils!!!


This year Joey and I each filled out a bracket before the tournament started and waged new shoes on the line!!!! (squeal)



GUESS WHO IS WINNING. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



This past Sunday when Duke played Baylor to see who would be going to the final four we had a ball watching the game or should I say I had a great time. I stood for the second half and the house was filled with cheers, screams, panic, and VICTORY



Look who else was sporting some BLUE



And he calls me a bandwagon jumper!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 comment:

Kendra Dawn said...

I can just vision you jumping/cheering/screaming around your house!!! :)