Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A visit from Madeline Jane

Last week Harper and I took a road trip and picked up Madeline Jane (my goddaughter) so she could come stay with us for a few days before the rest of my family got into town for Christmas celebrations!

It was interesting going from 1 to 2 little ones in the house event though there was a five year difference between the two Joey and divided and conquered!!! I guess that is the strategy when you move from 1 to 2.

Madeline was such a great help with Harper. She would sing and talk to her when I was busy doing something, She loved helping give her a bath, and became the Paci Patroller whenever Harper dropped her Paci.

We spend one of our days making Christmas Cookies! We didnt get to everything on our list but we tried!


Thanks for visiting us Madeline come back again soon!

No comments: