Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Love Affair Continues

Well GUESS WHAT. . . . . . .

I'm Still Pregnant, I know I haven't reached my due date but Me and the Mr are ready to meet this sweet baby!!!!

With this being said I will have a baby update for you tomorrow since I am officially 39 weeks now and less than a week away.

Now onto my love affair with Pinterest!!! Have you heard of it? I covered it a bit ago but wanted to feature some of the things that I have found and you will see why Pinterest ROCKS!

Possible Costume Ideas for Baby H:
Pinned Image
Pinned Image

Yummy Recipes:
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image

Entertaining Ideas:
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image

Fashion Walk:
Pinned Image
Pinned Image

So as you can tell there is a HUGE world on Pinterest with so many different ideas to try, and store for a later date!! Hope you enjoyed checking out a few of mine!!!

No comments: