Monday, March 7, 2011

Why I Love The Month Of March

Good Morning Bloggers,

Hope you all had a great weekend!!!!!!

Today's post is about one of my favorite months- MARCH!!!!

Can you believe it is MARCH?
Why I Love The Month of March

-Once MARCH rolls around I know that the worst of Winter is OVER- WHOOT WHOOT!

-MARCH means that we can start walking outside on the trails again!!!!!! Wrigley loves MARCH for this reason as well.

-MARCH is the month that I can splash my house with all my GREEN decorations!

- MARCH contains one of my favorite holidays, ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!! My mom made this holiday a wonderful tradition as I was growing up and I LOVE IT!

-MARCH means I can start planning my garden for summer!

-MARCH means the heating bill goes down!

-MARCH is the beginning of realizing the SUMMER really isn't that far away- YEAH!

Have a great day!

No comments: