Monday, March 21, 2011

BAD BLOGGER

Good Morning Blogland,


Hope you are doing well!!!!!!

I apologize that I have been such a bad blogger the past couple of weeks, they have literally flown by and I cant believe it is already half threw March. I can promise you this though that I am getting back on the blogging train starting TODAY!!!!

I have lots to catch you up on what is going on in our household.
First of all today starts the remodeling project of our bathroom. I wanted to get a picture of it this morning before they stated the demo part of it but I am currently out of town so I wasn't able to do that. I will post after pics. If you want to picture what it looked like before just think yellow 1970's style bathroom with out of date fixtures and accessories. We are very excited about this project and I can't wait to arrive home to the finished project!!!!

This week I am in Wheaton, IL. I am getting to play mom to three little blonde's. That is Grace, Caroline, and Madeline. There parents are on a trip this week so I get the pleasure of soaking up lots of time with them this week.

I plan to do a post on some of the fun activities that we are tackling this week.
This weekend we are having a get together at our house for the Zanoni's!!!!! All of Joey's cousins are coming for a visit on Saturday and I cant wait to play hostess to them. Once I have my menu figured out I will post that as well as it has been a long time since I have done any new recipes.

Make sure to check in tomorrow as I have one more BIG update to do from our world. Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

O.squared. said...

Glad to see you are back! Sometimes we bloggers have to set our blogs aside for awhile as life just 'happens'... :)