Monday, May 21, 2012

A Few Of My Faves

Good Morning! Hope everyone had a good weekend. Ours went by way to fast but we were able to squeeze in lots of fun things and more fun is coming up this next weekend!

Today I wanted to post a few of my favorite things.

First up the sock bun. A while ago I took a trip to Chicago for the weekend and a friend showed me how to do a sock bun and then followed up by sending along a link so I could perfect the look.
This is a sock bun if you haven't seen it yet:
pinned
You can leave it loose or slick it back Kardashian style!
If you are wanting to see how you can create this look, here is a tutorial on it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IzlWqMmbBfg

Next Up:
My World Market furniture
Laguna Occasional Outdoor Collection | World Market
We are spending so much time out on the front porch and the deck so far this summer! I got a great deal on this set last summer and I am so glad I decided to go with it!

and finally

WATERMELON I broke down last week and bought half of one and I have pinned over every bite of it! Thanks Joe for letting it be all mine!

No comments: