Friday, January 6, 2012

For The Love Of Pinterest

So I decided since I spend so much time on Pinterest I need to justify it and know that my time on there and PINNING is worth it! So every so often I will be posting what I have made/created/tried on there!

Here are the Christmas things that I got from Pinterest:
Pinned Image
Made these for the Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles and one for Mom and Dad. LOVED THEM!

Pinned Image
Did this in my kitchen to display all the Christmas cards we got! LOVED this because I could look at them everyday!

Pinned Image
Made these for my family one night and they liked them! The green sprinkle rim was the best! Cranberry Margaritas
Pinned Image
Used these cute tags on Christmas gifts!

More Pinterest projects to come! What have you enjoyed making from Pinterest?

No comments: