Friday, December 31, 2010

Here Are A Few Of Our Favorite Things

Good Morning Bloggers,

First and foremost I want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year!!! Today it is gloomy in Davenport so I plan to tackle putting away the rest of the Christmas decorations and then we have a fun night planned with friends.

Today I decided to post a few of our favorite things from Christmas

Erin's Pick's:
 The Flip Camera: I am going to have to become techy but am excited for the future memories this will capture.
 Squeal: A Gold Armitron Watch!! I have to get a few links taken out but I LOOOOOVVEEE It! Thanks Mr H!
Pink North Face Vest
A great new cook-book from my momma!!!!! Southern Pies!

Joe's Pick's:
 A new book from CoCo by an author that he has read from before.
 Clothes, Clothes, and more Clothes ( who knew guys were so into clothes)
 Perfect Pull up bar
Thanks Zanoni's- our home gym is just about complete.

What were a few of  your favorite things from Christmas????

No comments: