Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

IT HAS BEEN WAY TO LONG!!!

Sorry fellow bloggers for my absence of blogging but I swept away my family and the spirit of Christmas! I plan to catch you all up on our life this week though!!!! !

We had a great Christmas with the people that we love dearly! It was very special I didn't take as many pictures as I would of liked but I was enjoying myself in the moment!

We hosted a dinner for the TURNER side last Wednesday I made an Italian feast and most of the items I had never made before.
The Menu:
-Stuffed Shells
-Lasagna
-Italian Asparagus
-Chicken Alfredo
-Cesar Salad
and CANOLI"S!!!!

Here are a few pictures from the night!

 The Tablescape!! All stuff that I had so the grand total was $0.00!! Gotta Love that

 Joey giving out the tshirts he had made for my mom and uncles to Donny's lounge
 Emmett and Kevin talking football
I love this picture!!!!!

Next Post Up: Sleepover at The Haluska's!!!!!!!!!

No comments: