Monday, June 28, 2010

Road Trip

Well this past weekend we were Road Trippin it to Carroll, Iowa!!!!!!!!


I tell you I will drive all over to get the perfect dress, the perfect WEDDING DRESS that is.


Last Thursday we loaded into the car, my mom, my flowergirl Madeline Jane, and Joe. We arrived in Carroll around 6 and started the Birthday celebration for Jerzey Dawn. The girls loved each other immediately. I was so happy especially now with the wedding being right around the corner now they will have a ball together.

The Dress fitting went very well!!!! I found shoes and my earnings went well. Now it is on to the veil and a braclet. I am really stricking out in the veil department I havent found anything that I really like yet and am not ready to settle just yet. Here are some pictures from our road trip which was filled with laughs, naps, singing glee, drinks, snacks, and bathroom breaks!!!!!
Such Great Times!!!!! I love these girls!! They make me smile!!!




No comments: