Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Embracing Summer

Well it is officially summertime. The first day of summer has come an gone and I dont wan't summer to come and go and miss out on all the fun. With that being said I want to do my best to soak up every minute of it so I am making it a point to do several things

-Getting up about 30 minutes before Harper wakes up to begin the day on the right foot-with a diet coke! Ha Ha no to water my plants, sit out on the front porch,give Wrigley some attention, make a list of what needs to be done. Since I started doing this I have seen a big difference and love it!

-Taking morning walks with Harper girl! Normally she naps on them and it is a great opportunity to get the good mood hormones going inside!

-Eating dinner outside on our deck. Sometimes it is to warm but when we can I like to take full advantage of it!

-I love hear the neighborhood kids outside playing and it reminds me of all the good times I had growing up soaking up every minute of summer OUTSIDE!


These are just a few but they are ways that I am embracing this season. I hoping that all my readers are having a wonderful summer.


Pinned Image

No comments: