Sunday, February 21, 2010

RASCAL FLATTS

This past weeked Joey and I had out marriage prepration classes all day on Saturday and Sunday. I plan to write about this later in the week ( I have lots of good stuff) After our full day of marriage prepration we had a big event to look forward to on Saturday night: RASCAL FLATTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not a big country music fan but Rascal Flatts is one of my favorite!!!!! Darius Rucker opened for them. If you do not know who that is think Hootie and the Blowfish and yes he sang" I only wanna be with you" which Joey and I were hoping for!

Enjoy the Pictures!











Before the concert Joey and I went for a some an appetizer and drinks! Please notice that Joey wore his finest Western Wear!








Next Blog: Marriage Prep Weekend!

No comments: