Sunday, January 10, 2010

DUKE VS. IOWA STATE





Last week Joey's brother Mikey came for a week long visit. I will be posting more on this later but first I must cover our big event of the week:

DUKE VS. IOWA STATE
@ THE UNITED CENTER CHICAGO, IL

What fun we had Enjoy the pictures!


When I got home from work the day of the game Mikey surpised me with a Duke shirt to wear to the game. I have been a Duke fan for a long time since my I watched college basketball with my mom. I know it was hard for Mikey to but that tshirt but i was awfully grateful.
The boys in front of the Michael Jordan statue!!!!

The game was awesome the last time I was in the United Center was for the Janet Jackson conernt. We were pretty happy with our seats, I wish I could of gotten a better picture of Coach K who I adore but was unable to do so. It was a great game. Duke started off on a hot streak but the Cyclones powered back and kept it a close game through the 3rd quarter but the BLUE DEVILS pulled away with the WIN and needless to say I was the only happy camper in the car on the way home!! Way to make me proud BLUE DEVILS!
NEXT POST: BROTHERHOOD

1 comment:

Kendra Dawn said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time