Monday, November 30, 2009

The Birthday Boy






Joey turned the Big 26 on November 22nd and I wanted to make sure it wasnt a birthday he would forget!!!!!!!

We spendt the weekend in Des Moines and let me be the first to tell you. . . I ADORED DES MOINES. It has great shopping, resturants, night life and did I mention SHOPPING!!!

We started off his birthday weekend with a visit to Indianola to visit with his dad, step-mom and sister. We headed into the Jordan Creek area with everyone for a fabulous dinner at FISHBONE. If you like seafood this is the place for you. Saturday we headed to Jordan Creek Mall. WE started at a sports bar with a few drinks and the Iowa game. After the game Joey was gracious enough to be my Shopping partner. I tried to make it less painful for him with a trip to Shiel's and some birthday gifts.

After our shopping trip we headed got cleaned up and had another great meal at Johnny's Steakhouse!!!! After that it was to a Martini Bar.

Sunday morning we met Joey's Nana, Mom and Brother Mikey for wings at BW3 (Buffalo Wild Wings. It was great weekend and made us both look forward to more weekend trips to the Des Moines area.

Below are some picutes of the weekend! Enjoy!

JOEY ENJOYING A GLASS OF HIS BIRTHDAY WINE!



JOEY AND I AT JOHNNY'S

JOEY AND MIKEY READY FOR SOME WINGS!


THE WHOLE GANG AFTER SOME WINGS
NEXT POST: THANKSGIVING!


No comments: