Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Five: Favorites

I haven't done a Friday Five for some time so it is time for some new Friday Fives:

First Up:
The House of Smiths
http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/


This is a great website all about home decor, DIY, and interior design. WE are tackling many home projects this year and this site is very inventive and I love her style. Check her out!! Her DIY are totally practical!!!

2nd:
Books I have recently read these three
Loving the Little Years: Mothering in the Trenches
Loving the Little Years: Motherhood in the trenches. I loved how this book had practical moments and how she parents with constant grace!!
A Stolen Life: A Memoir
A Stolen Life: Jaycee Lee Dugard. This wasnt an easy read but a true survivor and great reminder that a rough day could be alot rougher.
The Glass Castle
The Glass Castle is a story written from an MSNBC reporter about her upbringing with a unconventional childhood.

You might be wondering how do I get this reading done, during feedings I was burned out of the tv so I loaded up with books from the library.

3rd:
$1.00 Diet Coke's from McDonald's
I don't feel guilty since they are only $1.07 with tax

4th:
This beautiful weather!!!! It has been so warm and Harper and I have been able to take multiple walks outside this week which are much better than mall walking!! Ha Ha

and finally:


These two make me smile, laugh, and remember that the important things in life are THINGS they are PEOPLE!!

Have a great weekend

No comments: