Thursday, January 13, 2011

Some Fluff For Your Friday

Hi Bloggers,

Happy Friday!!!!!

As promised nothing too deep for you tonight instead I have a bunch of FLUFFY things for you.

First

"If you could plan your last meal what would it be?"
-My last meal would include the following:
-a glass of pinot grigio
-a tomato mozzarella basil salad with balsamic vinaigrette
-a piece of salmon with asparagus and hollandaise sauce
and for dessert a piece of my momma's chocolate cheesecake with a diet coke

Yes I know this is not a meal I couldn't eat everyday but it would for sure be my favorite last meal.

"If you could have a vacation home, where would it be?"
OHHHH this is a GOOOOD one, the wheels are turning in my head. First if I had a vacation home I would want it somewhere my family and friends could easily travel to and often. So I think I would choose
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.


Can't you just picture spending the 4th of July on this dock??? I sure could.

"If you had to watch one movie over and over for life?"
This is an easy one- STEEL MAGNOLIAS It is a total chick flick but it has my motto in it "Pink is my signature color"

"If you had one book to read for a lifetime, what would it be?"
The Giving Tree- that book warms the heart every time and keeps on giving the true life lessons that I think you need through life.

and Finally. . . .

"What is the best quality that you think a person can exhibit?"
GRATITUDE

Have a wonderful weekend!!!!! Hope you enjoyed some FLUFF

No comments: